Saturday, March 7, 2015

Snow White's Mine Train


Has anyone else had the fortune to try out the new roller coaster at Magic Kingdom yet? I've been excited for Snow White's Mine Train for awhile, as I've been following all the hype during it's development. I even got to see some of it being built:
 This ride boasts a lot new innovations, as we would expect from Disney!

Before you even get on the ride, you go through an interactive experience in line. I. LOVE. THIS! Personally, I thought the queue was almost as fun as the ride! Especially when you have to wait in line for upwards of an hour.

It also has moving carts that swing as you ride through the twists in turns on the track. However, when I rode it, I was able to feel the swinging mush better in the front of the train than the back. Even in the back though, it was still plenty of fun.

Themeing throughout the area is just impeccable. You really get the sense that you've stepped into Snow's world. Disney's obsession with details shines through in this area.

As much as I love this ride, I have to admit that it's a little short. It's only about a minute and a half long, and with the staggeringly long wait times, this can be a little disappointing. It's a great ride and definitely worth riding, but if you can, I would definitely suggest getting a fast pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment