Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Disney Fashion

I love little ways of showing my Disney side on a day-to-day basis, particularly, through Disney fashion! It's a subtle (or sometimes not so subtle) way of always keeping the magic with you.


Can I just tell you how much I love Disney-inspired bows? I'm obsessed with hair bows anyway, and this takes that obsession to a whole new level. These are the cutest things ever! Kudos to all the Etsy crafters who make these for us less-capable humans. Thank you, beautiful people!

                                          


Another new trend I love is Disneybounding. It's much fun creating an outfit based off of your favorite characters, and it makes you feel like you're dressed up in a socially acceptable adult-y way. :)
Me as Anna with Mary Poppins

Of course, I always love Disney jewelry too! So many necklaces, earrings and bracelets... I should seriously calm down...

Alex and Ani bangle

Anyway, this is how I carry the magic with me, even when I'm far away from "home." What about you guys? Do you love a little Disney style in your life? Or do you have other ways of keeping the magic with you? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment